Thursday, August 13, 2015

Review: Peripera Peri's Tint Marker in Orange Stain and Pink Stain

Identifying Information
Product name: Peripera Peri's Tint Marker in No. 2 Orange Stain and No. 3 Pink Stain, 4mL
Price: PhP 295.00 + shipping fee
Description: "Fresh absorption for bright looking lips. Long lasting waterproof type. Hot, vivid color." (taken from Korea Department Store)
Photo from Peripera Malaysia Facebook page:
Product Origin: Korea
Where I bought it: www.kkochipida.com - My favorite online make-up shop!!!
History: I saw this lip tint on several Instagram posts by online shops and I got curious about it because it looked so pigmented. I own a tint marker from The Face Shop but I don't like it that much so when I saw that Kkochipida had this Peripera one in stock for a really affordable price, I did not hesitate to order! Other shops sell these tint markers for about 400-700pesos each. O__O I've had these two tint markers for almost 2 weeks now. 

Physical Examination:
 Peripera Peri's Tint Marker Orange Stain and Pink Stain boxes

Peripera Peri's Tint Marker boxes
 Peripera Peri's Tint Marker applicator
Peripera Peri's Tint Marker Orange Stain and Pink Stain hand swatches
Left: Orange Stain; Right: Pink Stain
Peripera Peri's Tint Marker Pink stain before and after lip swatch
Top: bare lips; Bottom: No. 3 Pink Stain 
Peripera Peri's Tint Marker Orange Stain lip swatch
No. 2 Orange Stain - my favorite!
Peripera Peri's Tint Marker Orange Stain lip swatch
No. 2 Orange Stain 
Salient Features
Positives:
  • Highly pigmented
  • Beautiful colors
    • I am in love with the Orange Stain tint marker! 
  • The applicator dispenses a good amount of product onto the lips
    • Applies smoothly and easily
    • There is no need to drag the marker back and forth on your lips to apply the tint. 
    • Tint has sufficient wetness to it once applied so you can easily rub your lips together to blend the color. 
  • Lip tint doesn't transfer once it dries!
  • Long-lasting and waterproof
    • Lasts through eating and drinking; oily substances will make it disappear faster though.
  • Does not taste bitter
    • Actually I couldn't taste anything when I lick my lips and this is very good!
  • Easy to touch-up
  • Has a mild, non-irritating scent which I like
    • I like the scent of this tint marker compared to the one from The Face Shop. The one from TFS has a stronger, sweeter scent.
  • Affordable 
  • Pretty packaging
    • Comes in a cute box 
    • The design is printed on the body of the marker and not just on a sticker. The characters were designed by graphic artist Mari Kim.
    • The cap clicks into place ensuring that it won't be accidentally removed while inside a bag or pouch.
  • Comes in 5 shades: Plum Stain, Orange Stain, Pink Stain, Neon Cherry and Bloody Kiss
    Negatives:
    • Can be a bit drying on the lips
    • There is a Peripera shelf in SM Megamall Department Store but (I'm sorry I just have to say this) it looks so sad. :( Only a small number of products are displayed and there are no new products as well. Same goes with the brand Clio beside it. :( 
      • How I wish Peripera and Clio were launched and managed well here in the Philippines so that we Filipinos can easily purchase their amazing products!
    Impression/Rating: 10/10

    Discussion: I've said it many times and I will say it again: I love lip tints! They are my favorite lip product ever. I was pleasantly surprised when I first tried on this Peripera Tint Marker in Orange Stain because it looked so good on my lips and against my skin! I once had an orange lip stain from Etude House several years ago which I threw away because it looked awful on my lips. >.<  Instead of having an all out orange color that looks like you had too much cheese-flavored chips or popcorn, this one from Peripera looks like a reddish-orange stain on my lips - so pretty and flattering!

    As for the one in Pink Stain, I thought the color wouldn't show on my lips because on the hand swatch and on the applicator it looked light but I was wrong. Despite looking light, it was able to impart a girly, innocent-looking pink color on my lips. I like it too but not as much as the Orange Stain just because I like reddish shades more on my lips. ;)

    Prognosis: I LOVE THIS LIP TINT! I love it so much that I already purchased a back-up of the No. 2 Orange Stain from kkochipida.com! Because of how great this lip tint is, I'm tempted to try the other lip products from Peripera too. In a previous post I wrote that my favorite lip tints are from Tony Moly, and while that is still true, this one from Peripera is quickly stealing my heart away!

    *I purchased these lip tints from www.kkochipida.com with my own money. :) This is currently my favorite online make-up shop especially for Korean products because the owner sells the items at an affordable and reasonable price. The website is also very user-friendly and they accept different modes of payment like credit card and PayPal. The items are always neatly packaged and they arrive as scheduled with freebies to boot! I applaud the great service Kkochipida offers!  

     photo BlogSig-1.jpg

    1 comment:

    1. Hey @figibank! We have this in stock <3 <3 (I think you know already hehe)

      ReplyDelete