Product name: COSRX BHA Blackhead Power Liquid, 100mL
Price: PhP 900.00 + shipping fee
Description: ""BHA Blackhead Power Liquid gets rid of dead skin cell and blackhead within the pores and prevents oxidized sebum from turning into blackheads. BHA Blackhead Power Liquid has mixed a natural BHA ingredient, Betaine Salicylate, at 4%, and you can witness your skin get smoother and glossy as time goes by, as well as it light texture."
History: I bought this product together with the COSRX A-Sol I reviewed more than 2 months ago. I have been using this for two months now. For the first month or so, I used it by itself since I stopped using adapalene + benzoyl peroxide. Now I am using it a few times a week in conjunction with some medications that my dermatologist has prescribed for me.
Description: "Uses good ingredients and self-assurance, for flawless skin" Natural BHA Skin Returning A-Sol is a skin-type solution product that solves the daunting problem of complex skin trouble with a combination of Propolis, AHA, natural BHA, and natural moisture-retention ingredients, as well as helping with control of sebum and clearing of dead skin cell. Natural BHA Skin Returning A-Sol contains little oil, helping with managing sebum and pores, to give the skin cleanliness with no shine or trouble.
Description: "A fresh complexion! A rich, milky cleansing foam with the texture of yogurt to remove excessive sebum and keratin for a smoother complexion. Skin is left fresh and clean without a lingering tightness. Yogurt: This mineral and vitamin rich milk product has excellent hydrating properties and has been used as a natural cosmetic ingredient since ancient times." (Skinfood Official Website)
- Cleanser creates a lush foam, gently cleanses the skin and pores of excess sebum, prevents acne and comedones, maintains hydro-lipid barrier.
- It gives the skin smoothness, improves the tone, retains the freshness of the skin
- Milk proteins renew the epidermis and stimulate the growth of new cells, anti-inflammatory effect, lighten the skin, exfoliate dead skin cells, strengthen and moisturize dehydrated skin, eliminate the wrinkles, helping to increase the synthesis of collagen.
- Yogurt extract nourishes and contributes to better regeneration of skin cells, retains moisture and gives the skin a healthy appearance.
- Prevents the formation of acne and inflammatory (lesions?). Due to the natural acid content of yogurt, it is able to exfoliate, moisturize and gets antimicrobial properties, smooths wrinkles, restores the pH balance of the skin.
WOW. Those were such bold claims posted on the Korea Department Store website!
Product Origin: Korea
Where I bought it: www.kkochipida.com
History: I've been using it twice daily for about 2 weeks (13 days to be exact) now.
Description: "This oil-based makeup remover from Japan has excellent cleansing ability that makes makeup removal so quick and easy. Suitable for medium to heavy makeup users. It effectively dissolves and removes stubborn makeup, even waterproof mascara, while lifting away dirt and impurities. Unlike typical oil makeup removers, it does not emulsify upon contact with water, thus maintaining its optimal cleansing performance at all times."
No greasy or sticky feeling on skin after use
Gentle and mild on skin
Product Origin: Japan
Where I bought it: Watsons, SM Supercenter Pasig
History: For more than 2 years now I've been using micellar water for makeup removal. I just soak a cotton pad with micellar water and wipe my makeup away. It was a quick and reliable process for me which was without any mess or oiliness. I also quite liked how I could sometimes skip rinsing or washing my face when I use micellar water. Now that I'm regularly using a topical acne medication, I found that my skin has become a bit more sensitive than usual so wiping it repeatedly with a cotton pad makes it irritated. Thus I began my search for an affordable but effective cleansing oil. A fellow Filipina in the AsianBeauty subreddit told me that the Biore Cleansing Oil only costs PhP 299.00. I thought it was extremely affordable for a cleansing oil so I decided to purchase it!I've been using this for more than 2 weeks now. :)