- Lathers well
- Rinses off easily
- Cleanses skin thoroughly
- Not very drying on the skin
- Has a light, pleasant floral scent which doesn't trigger my allergic rhinitis
- Does not cause redness or itchiness
- Does not cause me to break out (may even actually be helping keep my skin clear)
- A small amount goes a long way!
- The pump works well. It is easy to press/push and the amount of product expressed from the pump is controllable. There is also a lock included which prevents accidental presses.
- Rather expensive for a drugstore brand facial wash
- Limited availability--I've only seen this in Watsons. It's not available in the supermarkets I've been to whereas other Dove facial washes are displayed there.
- It comes in a big bottle so it may not be travel-friendly as it will take a bigger space than other facial washes.
This is currently my favorite facial wash! It's a bubble/foam type of facial wash which is the first of its kind that I have tried. The product is in liquid form while inside the bottle but once the pump is pressed foam/bubbles come out. I find it fun and easy to use! I like facial washes that lather well because I feel that they clean my skin better (I have oily skin and I don't like my skin to still feel oily even after washing.) and this product is a perfect example of that.
The bubble/foam is rich and feels smooth on my skin. I actually have another brand of foam/bubble facial wash whose foam is too light and airy that I need to express more product to use on my face. For this product, I only need about half a pump to one pump and that's enough to rid my skin of excess oil and dirt. Usually I do two half pumps instead of one full pump so I can easily control the amount that comes out.
This Dove lather facial wash comes in two variants: