|Left: 2 swipes, Right: 1 swipe|
|Uhh, bare lips.|
|With the waterdrop tint stick on! :D|
- Gives a unique sensation on the lips - it feels wet while you're applying it!
- It's as if there are water droplets on the stick and you're applying them on your lips. Exactly like the product's name!
- Natural looking color
- The color isn't overpowering or too bold. It just gives the right amount of color to make the lips look pretty.
- Not sticky
- Doesn't smear
- Doesn't transfer once it sets
- No weird taste
- Has a mild, artificial scent which quickly dissipates and is non-irritating
- Doesn't smell like cherries to me but I'm not really good at deciphering scents :D
- Long lasting (at least 6-7 hours with eating and drinking) and waterproof
- I had pizza, pasta, chicken wings and soda with this on (haha wow that was A LOT T___T). I left the restaurant still with a good amount of color on my lips!
- Comes in a lipstick style packaging so it's easy to put in a makeup pouch or bag
- It's a bit longer than a regular lipstick.
- Has 5 shades available: 01 Waterdrop Cherry, 02 Waterdrop Pomegranate, 03 Waterdrop Orange, 04 Waterdrop Strawberry and 05 Waterdrop Grape
- HOLIKA HOLIKA IS NOW IN SM MEGAMALL!
- Easily accessible to me now! :D They are currently expanding so we will definitely see more stores in the future!
- You can also order their items online and have them shipped to you.
- Relatively affordable
- Other brands may have items similar to this but this one I believe is one of the more affordable options.
- Not moisturizing
- I find that if I use this with my lips in a good condition i.e. well moisturized, this won't feel drying on the lips. If my lips were feeling dry though this would exacerbate the dryness. Applying a lip balm on top of it won't be a problem because there's no transfer even on my clear lip balms. :)
- To keep it from drying my lips, I would also sometimes apply a lip balm before doing my makeup. When it's time to prettify my lips, I wipe off the lip balm then apply this. :)
- The twist mechanism seems to have conked out on me.
- I twisted it up to get more of the product out to apply on my lips but now it won't go down anymore. :( Good thing only a little bit is sticking out!
Discussion: I believe I've discussed the product extensively in the points I've stated above so I'll just talk about my experience in shopping at Holika Holika SM Megamall. :) The sales assistants were friendly, courteous and not overbearing. I really appreciated this! They also gave me a sample which surprised me because I rarely (almost never, actually) receive samples when I shop at the department store. I only recall one brand in the department store that was very generous in giving me samples.
I remember buying a lot of stuff in the Holika Holika store in Lotte World back in 2011. Ah, that was so long ago but it was so fun that I can't forget about it. :)) I'm extremely happy that Holika Holika is now at SM Megamall. They offer affordable products that are of good quality and I plan on buying more from them in the future.
|Taken at home, after the huge meal I had. My lips are still red!|
Prognosis: This lip tint is a welcome addition to my collection. It has a unique texture/feel that makes applying it enjoyable for me. The color looks natural and simple (but very pretty!) that I sometimes use this even when I'm just at home. I actually just put some on while typing this. ;) It 's a great lip tint in stick form and I love it! I'm tempted to try out another color, perhaps the 05 Waterdrop Grape, but I need to restrain myself because I have too much lip products at present. >.<