Saturday, January 15, 2011

I'm A Very Busy Bee

It has been almost a month since I last posted an entry here on my blog. Don't think that I've abandoned this already, I haven't and I won't. :) Actually I often think about posting new reviews and whatnot but I just don't have the luxury of time to type up a decent entry as of late. As is usual with medical schools, we are very busy and the coming week is going to be the ultimate experience of that--lecture and lab exams, quizzes, SGDs (small group discussions), group and individual papers, video presentations... :|

Maybe I'll get some time off, like during a study break, to come up with an entry but it'll be purely text. Taking pictures and uploading on the computer takes some time soooo yeah. :)

I have so much I want to share! ROAR. Anyway I hope you're all doing well. :)

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment